Below you will find frequently asked questions pertaining to disclosures, returns, refunds, glassware care, information about shipping, and more. If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly! Our team strives to answer all customer questions and inquiries within 24 hours. Cheers!
What is the Refund and Return Policy?
Items must be initiated for return within 14 days through our Return Center. Please note that the time period begins when the order is fulfilled, not when the order is placed or when you receive the order. Live. Laugh. Craft. will pay the total amount of shipping up to $14 USD. All additional shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Your item may be returned for anyone of the following reasons:
- Item is damaged.
- Received wrong item.
- I changed my mind.
- Not what I expected.
- Item did not fit.
If you would like to initiate a return for any other reason than those listed above, please contact us at either of the email addresses listed below:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it unless it was received damaged. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return request is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your request to return the item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to either Mike@livelaughcraftbeer.com or Matt@livelaughcraftbeer.com for further instructions.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that can be tracked, and also purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
What is the expected shipping time?
Due to recent increase in demand for our products, please allow up to 14 business days for your order to arrive for domestic orders (CONUS), and 28 days for international orders (OCONUS) before contacting us with inquiries.
How do I care for my glassware?
A clean glass is a happy glass! A dirty glass can mess with the presentation, carbonation, and even taste of the beautiful brew you chose for the glass, so cleaning the glass is worth the effort! We highly suggest doing some research on how to care for your glassware for long-term enjoyment, but here are some tips we've compiled for you:
1) First off, only use these glasses for beer. Milk, juice, soda, and other beverages can leave unwanted residues that are hard to clean off.
2) It may be tempting, but do not put the glasses in the dishwasher. Dishwashers can leave behind residues, and over time can damage the artwork on the outside of the glass. Hand-washing glasses is the best way to clean them.
3) Do not use oil or fat based soaps/detergents. These can also leave residue on the glass. If you can find an appropriate sanitizer to use, this can add to the cleanliness over your glass, but it is not a required step.
4) Use hot water to clean, between 130º and 140º (without burning yourself!). After cleaning, rinse with cold water.
5) Invest in tools for cleaning! A cleaning brush that you use specifically for glassware and a drying rack or towel makes the process a lot easier. Don't use a sponge that you clean your other dishes with. Using a towel or something similar to dry the glass can leave behind odors or lint, so we suggest letting them air dry.
6) Store your glasses in an area free of odors, dust, grease, and smoke.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact us link on our page.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by one of the methods listed on our “contact us” section of the website. Cheers!